NRL Finals Tix
NRL Finals Tix – Social Competition - Terms and Conditions ("Terms")
- Youi Pty Ltd ("Youi") is running a competition ("Competition") where participants can win tickets to the 2019 NRL final series matches.
- To participate in the Competition a participant must be one of the first five people to correctly answer a question on Youi's Facebook competition post ("Post").
- This is a game of skill and no purchase is required to enter or win.
- The Competition is open to Australian residents who are over 18 years of age as of the date of entry and who follow the instructions specified on the Post.
- Employees of Youi, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the "Employees"), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Competition.
Prizes & draws
- Prizes are platinum double passes ("Tickets") to matches to be held in the 3 weeks of the finals and the grand final of the 2019 NRL season as follows:
Qualifying finals: 1st v 4th; 2nd v 3rd
Elimination finals: 5th v 8th; 6th v 7th
Friday, 13th September = 5 double passes
Saturday, 14th September – 2 games = 10 double passes - 5 for each game
Sunday, 15th September = 5 double passes
DRAW DATE: Before noon 12 September 2019
Semi-finals: Loser of first qualifying final v winner of first elimination final; loser of second qualifying final v winner of second elimination final:
Friday, 20th September = 5 double passes
Saturday, 21st September = 5 double passes
DRAW DATE: Before noon 19 September 2019
Preliminary finals: Winner of first qualifying final v winner of second semi-final; Winner of second qualifying final v winner of first semi-final:
Friday, 27th September = 5 double passes
Saturday, 28st September = 5 double passes
DRAW DATE: Before noon 26 September 2019
Grand final: Winner of first preliminary final v winner of second preliminary final:
Sunday, 6th October at ANZ Stadium = 5 double passes
DRAW DATE: Before noon 3 October 2019
How to enter
- To enter a participant must submit an entry in accordance with the instructions on the Post.
- Entry requirements will be specified on the Post in each round.
- The entry must fulfil all Competition requirements to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at Youi's sole discretion.
- You must provide the information requested in the Post.
- You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Youi.
Winner Selection & Notification
- The number of Tickets available to win per round is specified in clause 6 above.
- The first five participants to correctly answer the question (as decided by Youi) will win the Tickets.
- Winners will be selected on the Draw Dates outlined above in clause 6 above.
- Winners will be notified by Facebook Private Message by 12 noon on the Thursday prior to the applicable weekend round following selection of the winners as per clause 6 above.
- If a winner cannot be contacted, is found to be ineligible or fails to claim the prize within 24 hours from the time award notification was sent the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
- The winners will be required to provide their email address when they claim their prize and e-tickets will be sent via e-mail.
- Youi will have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices and/ or tickets for any reason including if due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for a winner's provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
Agreement to Terms
- By participating you agree to be bound by these Terms, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements.
- In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Youi as final and binding as it relates to this Competition.
Limitation of Liability
- By entering and where permitted by law, you agree to release and hold harmless Youi and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from:
- Participant's participation in the Competition and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof;
- technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment;
- the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service;
- unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; and
- electronic or human error in the administration of the Competition or the processing of entries.
- This campaign is valid for Australia only and is not available in New Zealand.
- The specifics of the Tickets shall be solely determined by Youi. No cash or other prize substitution is permitted except at Youi's discretion. The prize consists of the Tickets only, and no travel or other incidental expenses are included.
- Subject to the law, Youi reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend the Competition at any time without notice.
- Any failure to comply with these Terms, any fraud, dishonesty or abuse relating to the Competition may lead to disqualification at Youi's sole discretion.
- The Competition hosted by Youi is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- This Competition is governed by the laws of Australia.
© Youi Pty Ltd
Youi's NRL Finals Tix – Social Competition
Prepared 9 September 2019