How it works
We’re offering temporary premium relief for NSW and VIC car insurance policies.
In NSW or VIC and using your car less due to the latest lockdown? We're here to help during this difficult time, with a 15% refund on your car insurance premiums.
For existing clients
If you’re looking to access temporary premium relief for your car policy, follow these steps:
- Login to to the Youi Client Portal
- At the bottom of each car policy, you’ll see a black box with ‘Get 15% temporary relief on this car policy’.
- Select ‘Access relief’.
- Answer ‘Has the most recent COVID-19 lockdown resulted in you using your car less?’ and submit changes.
- If you answer ‘yes’, over the next two months you’ll receive a 15% refund on the monthly portion of your annual or quarterly premium. Or if you pay by the month, a 15% refund on your monthly premium.
- Simply repeat this process for each of your car insurance policies.
- If your policy is approaching renewal, the premium relief will carry across into your new policy term, ensuring you get the two months refund.
For new clients
- Start a car insurance quote with us here: start a quote
- In the car quote process we’ll ask you the question ‘Has the most recent COVID-19 lockdown resulted in you using your car less?’
- If you answer ‘yes’ and go on to purchase the policy, over the next two months you’ll receive a 15% refund on the monthly portion of your annual premium. Or if you pay by the month, a 15% refund on your monthly premium.
To see what else we’re doing at youi to continue to provide great service and limit the impact of COVID-19, and to see premium relief Terms and Conditions, visit youi.com.au/service.