Landlord Insurance Quotes Online

Start a quote

Flexible Excess

Looking for another way to save on your insurance? Choose an excess that works better for your back pocket.

24/7 Emergency claims assistance

Because you never know what’s going to happen or when.

Dedicated Claims Team

Need to claim? Our claims team will look after you every step of the way.

It's your house.

Or your unit. Or your apartment. No matter what kind of building you own, or who's in it, it's still yours to protect. We've got the cover to help.


Your property is an investment, and we're invested in helping you protect it. Our landlord insurance covers your property for extreme weather events like storms and floods, and protects your furnishings too. It also covers your loss of rent for up to 12 months if an insured event means your building is no longer safe for tenants to live in.

We even cover counselling costs if you need support after a claim. Because at Youi, our biggest investment is you.

PDS Compare Products / Key Fact Sheets / Sum Insured Calculator

Cover for loss or damage to your building caused by theft, attempted theft or burglary. 

Protection for damage or loss to your building caused by accidental fire.

Cover for loss or damage to the building caused by earthquake.

Cover for loss or damage caused by accidental explosion.

Loss or damage caused by riot or civil commotion is covered as standard.

We’ll cover your building against loss or damage caused by storm, including lightning, wind, hail and snow.

Flood cover is included as standard with your Building policy.

Cover for loss or damage caused by escaping water.

You’re covered if your building is damaged due to impact.

Loss or damage to the property that is caused intentionally by anyone not living at the premises is automatically covered.

We’ve got you covered to the tune of $20million for your legal liability to pay damages  due to a claim for an accident that results in death, bodily injury or damage to someone else’s property.

Cover for the reasonable cost of emergency repairs to make the building safe and secure and prevent further loss or damage.

Up to 20% of the building sum insured to pay any associated clean up and professional costs.

We’ll pay for the reasonable cost of repairing or replacing burnt out electric motors caused by mechanical, electrical or electronic failure.

This covers the cost of replacing your broken glass or ceramics up to a value of 10% of the amount your building is insured for.

We’ll pay up to $500 for replacement keys and locks if the keys to your home are stolen.

If your building is not safe for your tenants to live in after an insured event we will cover your loss of rent for up to 12 months.

Cover for any furniture and furnishings up to $10,000 you provide for the tenant, including white goods, if they suffer loss or damage as a result of an insured event.

Need mental health services? Youi covers up to $1,500 per household member for counselling sessions after a claim.

What's optional?

When you call us for a landlord insurance quote, you can also find out about our optional add-on features for this cover.  You can beef up your policy with protection against damage caused by tenants, as well as loss of rental income should they ever default on their payments.

Protect your investment against damage caused by your tenants or loss of rental income if they default.

Want to learn more? Check out the PDS for full cover details.


Smarter Landlord Insurance

There are loads of companies offering landlord insurance Australia-wide, we get that.  So we know you’ll call around, but we’ve worked hard to build a policy that puts you in control of protecting your valuable asset should the worst happen.  As tenants come and go, you can rest easy knowing that your rental property is taken care of with landlord insurance cover that’s smarter, and could save you lots.  You’re covered with up to $20 million in legal liability, and any furniture or furnishings you provide to your tenant, like a fridge or clothes dryer, will be replaced or repaired if they’re damaged or destroyed by an insured event.  Broken glass and ceramics are also covered if they form part of the property, and we’ll replace the locks if the keys are ever stolen.

You’ve worked hard to buy your rental property, so it’s not worth risking it with insurance cover that doesn’t provide protection that makes sense.  Youi’s landlord insurance for your building is the smart choice, at the right price.