Renters Contents Insurance
/ for renters
It’s the rugs you picked up overseas. Or maybe it’s the under-used surfboard collection. It’s the big screen TV out back. Or even just the little things, like the shoe collection. It’s what you own that make your house, your home. They matter to you, so they matter to us. If you’re renting, our contents insurance is there to protect the important things. And with heaps of inclusions, our cover doesn’t just look after your stuff, it looks after you too.
Contents insurance that doesn’t sleep.
If something happens to your home & contents, Youi’s 24/7 claims team will always be just a phone call away.
Whether it’s damage from a late-night storm, or a random theft that’s occurred, we know that your claim is your emergency. So call us any time on 13 9684, and we’ll help you get sorted.
- * Subject to limitations and exclusions. See the PDS for details.
We’ve got your back. With Youi contents insurance for renters, your belongings are covered for:*
- Escaping water
Some ways you could save with Youi contents insurance.
- If someone is at home both day and night.
- If you pay your premium annually.
- If your home is less than 5 years old.
- If you have an audible alarm system installed.
If one, or a few of these apply to you, you could save lots.
Check out all the other ways you could save on home insuranceStart a quote
Or call 13 9684
Renters and tenants also get these inclusions all year round:*
- Tenant’s Liability – if you’re renting and responsible for fitted carpets, fixtures and fittings, we will cover these if they are damaged due to an insured event.
- Cover while you move – we’ll cover your contents if they are damaged due to fire or motor vehicle accident on the way to your new house and in the hands of a professional removalist.
- Intentional damage – automatic cover for loss or damage to contents caused intentionally by anyone not living at the premises.
- One excess for one claim – pay only one excess for one claims event when you have multiple policies insured with Youi.#
- Counselling rebate of up to $1500 per household member to cover the cost of counselling sessions after a claim.
* Subject to limitations and exclusions.
# Event must occur at the same time and address.
Bonuses for living your best life.
We want you to get the most out of life while you rent. So, whether you’re settling down and starting a family of your own, or making the most of your time on the turf, we’d like to reward you.
If you, or a member of your immediate family who lives with you, give birth to twins, triplets or more that were conceived during the term of your policy, we’ll pay you a multiple birth baby bonus of $100 per baby. Every bit helps with little ones.*
* Paid only once during the term of the policy.
Into golf or lawn bowls? Take out home insurance with Youi and hit a hole-in-one or bowl a full house at an official club competition, or break an official recognised international sporting award, and we’ll give you a sports superstar bonus of $200.** Paid only once during the term of the policy.
A quicker & more rewarding contents insurer.
We want you to save time and money on contents insurance, letting you instead spend more of each on the things you love.
/ When you have car insurance with us
/ With our claims tracker
/ Don’t get stuck on hold
More awards? Now you’re just embarrassing us.
We’re proud to continue our winning form in 2021. Thanks to the experts at Canstar who’ve recognised us as winners of the Most Satisfied Customers for Home Insurance in Australia. Thanks also to everyone who voted for us in the Mozo People’s Choice Awards where we took out top honours in Excellent Customer Service, Excellent Claims Experience and Most Recommended Home Insurer.