You Deserve To Be Rewarded.
Dinner. Movie. Holiday. Your Youi premium does more than keep you covered, it also rewards you with over 2,000 ways to save on food, entertainment, retail, travel and more. With the new YouiRewards™ program, each month you'll get half your premium payment in the form of YouiDollars™ to redeem on everyday things you love, want and need.
How It Works
- Download the Youi app
- Create an account
- Link your policy by entering your policy number(s)
- Visit the “Balance” tab to view your available balance
- Browse offers by categories or by partners
- If you find an offer you like, click “Accept Offer”
- Redeem your offer in-store or online by visiting the “My Vouchers” tab
- Follow the steps in the offer to redeem – T&Cs apply, see offers for details
- YouiDollars™ can only be used to accept our Partner offers within the Youi App
- How can I update my policy?
- To update your policy call us on 13 YOUI (9684) to speak to a member of our team.
- How can I change my password?
- If you’ve forgotten your password or need to change it you can use the ‘forgot password’ button and we’ll send you a link to reset it. Alternatively, you can log in to the App via Facebook or Google.
- How do I link my policy?
- Select the ‘link policy’ tab and follow the prompts, starting by entering your Youi policy number. If you don’t know your policy number, please call us on 13 YOUI.
- How do I see my balance?
- Click the "Balance" tab in the app.
- How do I earn YouiDollars™?
One month after you make each premium payment, 50% will be credited to your YouiRewards™ account - in whole numbers, rounded in your favour. The following exception applies:
If you pay the policy by one annual instalment
Your total payment will be divided by 12 and your Youi Dollars™ will be credited to your account on a monthly basis.
- What happens if I change my policy?
- If you make a change to your policy which increases your premium, your ability to earn YouiDollars™ will increase accordingly. The additional YouiDollars™ will be credited to your account one month after the new premium payment is made. If you change your policy and receive a refund, the YouiDollars™ that are credited to your YouiRewards™ account at the end of the month will decrease. You can always check your current balance via the “balance” tab in the App.
- How can I earn more YouiDollars™?
- You will accrue more YouiDollars™ each time you pay or renew your premium or taking out an additional policy.
- Do YouiDollars™ expire?
- Yes. YouiDollars™ that haven’t been used within 18 months will expire.
- Why have my YouiDollars™ disappeared?
- YouiDollars™ will disappear once you've claimed an offer or if they have expired.
- Where I can use YouiDollars™?
- You can only use YouiDollars™ within the Youi App, where you can purchase any of the great offers made available by our partners. Some of the partner offers may be in-store only and others may allow you to redeem online or in-store. Please read the offer details in full.
- I see an offer I like but I don't have enough YouiDollars™ to claim it. Can I claim it anyway?
- It's not possible to use more YouiDollars™ than what is showing in your balance.
- What can I use my YouiDollars™ on?
- Treat yourself to any of the great partner offers that are available within the app, ranging from food and entertainment to travel and hospitality.
- How do I redeem an offer?
- Generally, there are two ways to redeem, depending on the offer.
- You accept an offer and present the voucher in-store or online
- You accept an offer and will be directed to our partner’s payment site to complete the transaction.
Please always check the individal offer terms and conditions for further details.
Usage & Cancelling
- Which devices do the Youi App support?
- The app supports both iOs and Android.
- I share a policy with a partner or family member. Can we both use the app?
- Yes. You will both be able to download and access the App on your phones. However, the policyholder must link the policy first and you must use the same login details.
- I don't want to use the YouiRewards™ App anymore. Should I delete it?
- Sure. If you change your mind, unexpired YouiDollars™ will be waiting for you when you return.
- If I cancel my policy, can I still use the rewards I've earned?
- To access your YouiDollars™ you must have at least one active policy with us. For example, if you have three policies and you cancel two, you can still use any YouiDollars™ that have been credited to your account and any that may earn on your active policy.
The Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.