YouiRewards offers real savings
/ for individuals
FeaturedSee more offers
Rewards your way.
The things you like to do in your spare time – your hobbies, your favourite foods, your entertainment – are unique. They’re what make you an individual. With YouiRewards, you can now grab more of what you love for less cost, in no time at all. Yep – by taking out a Youi policy, you get easy access to all the great savings at the touch of a button.
We make it easier; no points to accrue or confusing hoops to jump through. Just great deals on lots of great brands, right across Australia. Our customers have already saved over $8 million with YouiRewards*. Now it’s your turn.
So what are you waiting for? Get access to real savings, real quick with YouiRewards.
Check out some of the latest deals below.
Everyday deals across Australia.
YouiRewards lets you jump right in and start saving on nationwide brands in a flash. It’s about doing more of what you love for less, without all the hassle.
So if you’re a Youi customer, download the Youi app, link your policy and get saving with YouiRewards. If you’re not, then why wait? Start a quote online today, and you could save in more ways than one.
The Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- How do I link my policy?
- Select the ‘link policy’ tab and follow the prompts, starting by entering your Youi policy number. If you don’t know your policy number, please call us on 13 YOUI (9684).
- How can I change my password?
- If you’ve forgotten your password or need to change it you can use the ‘forgot password’ button and we’ll send you a link to reset it. Alternatively, you can log in to the app via Facebook or Google.
- How can I update my policy?
- To update your policy call us on 13 YOUI (9684) to speak to a member of our team.
- Do I get access to more rewards if I buy more policies?
- We make it easy - no points to accrue or confusing hoops to jump through. Once you’ve gotten a policy with Youi, you can start the savings.
- Do I get access to YouiRewards with CTP?
- If you’re a current CTP customer, you will continue to have access to YouiRewards for 18 months from your purchase date. Youi no longer offers a CTP product for new customers so access to YouiRewards through CTP has ended.
- Some of the offers I've seen promoted elsewhere are not showing up in my app. Why not?
- Some offers are only available on the latest version of the app. Please make sure you update the app regularly so you don't miss out on any offers.
- How do I redeem an offer?
- Generally, there are two ways to redeem, depending on the offer.
- You accept an offer and present the voucher in-store or online.
- You accept an offer and will be directed to our merchant hosted payment site to complete the transaction.
Please always check the individual offer terms and conditions for further details.
- Which devices do the Youi app support?
- The app supports both iOs and Android.
- I share a policy with a partner or family member. Can we both use the app?
- Definitely. You’ll both be able to download and access the app on your phones. However, the policyholder must link the policy first and you must use the same login details.
- I don't want to use the YouiRewards® app anymore. Should I delete it?
- Sure. If you change your mind, just reinstall the app and link your policy to begin accessing the rewards again.
- If I cancel my policy, can I still use the rewards I've earned?
- To access YouiRewards, you must have at least one active policy with us. For example, if you have three policies and you cancel two, you can still access the discounts available through YouiRewards.
Customers’ thoughts on our insurance.
YouiWall™View all the comments
We're only human, but we're always working on improving our products and services - that's what our Wall is for. This is where we come to read your comments and feedback, and to see where we're hitting the mark, and where we're missing it. Share your Youi experience with us on the wall so we can make your next one even better.
"Britt was extremely helpful and was able to answer all my questions and explain the policy options easily."
"An insurance company that you actually dont mind talking to! The world has gone mad"
"You never really know how good your insurance company is until you claim. What a positive experience."