Social Media Guidelines
Thanks for visiting the Youi Pty Ltd’s (‘Youi’) social media page.
Youi’s social media channels are intended for a wide audience to provide information about our products and promotions and to seek customer service. Where a response is required, we will respond to your comments on this page between standard Australian eastern seaboard business hours.
If we believe that your enquiry requires us to identify you (for example, as our customer), we cannot answer you in the public section of the channel. Instead, we will let you know and your enquiry will progress by private or direct messages, email or phone.
The social media channels sites are not affiliated with Youi, we are not responsible for and do not control the third party sites’ privacy and data security practices and policies.
Posting content on our social media pages
You are responsible for the content you post on Youi’s social medial channels and any consequences of posting. You must not post anything that is illegal, inappropriate or offensive, for example:
- defamatory, offensive or violent content;
- disruptive statements meant to hijack comment threads or throw discussions off-track;
- trolling, spamming, and deliberately misleading posting;
- attacks on specific groups or content meant to harass, threaten or abuse an individual;
- hateful or discriminatory content regarding race, ethnicity, religion, gender, disability, sexual orientation or political beliefs;
- sexually explicit content or links;
- link baiting or files containing viruses that could damage the operation of other people's computers or mobile devices;
- commercial solicitations or promotion of a competitor;
- unreasonable or unauthorised disclosure of someone else's personal information;
- breaks any laws or regulations of rules of any social media channel or encourages anyone else to do so; and
- content determined to be inappropriate, in poor taste, or otherwise contrary to the purposes of the forum.
Your posts and comments on any of our social channels will be public. Do not share or post any personal or sensitive information that you would not want to make public or generally available about yourself or others. Even if you delete a post, it may have already been viewed by others and may still be available through search engines.
Opinions, statements and viewpoints expressed by you on Youi’s social media do not necessarily reflect or represent our opinion.
We reserve the right to edit, remove or require the removal of all content deemed inappropriate or contrary to these guidelines.