- Your policy number
- A description of what happened, when and where
- The type and extent of the damage caused
- Details of anyone else who was involved such as name, address, licence and/or registration number
- Police Incident number (if the police were called)
If you don’t have your policy number to hand that’s ok, the following information will help us locate your policy details:
- The policyholders name, address or date of birth or;
- For vehicle claims - the registration number of the insured vehicle or;
- For home claims, the address of the insured property.
No, that’s our job. You just need to contact us with the details and we’ll take it from there.