Where do I start?
Making a claim with us is a simple process. Simply call 13 YOUI (9684) to speak to a member of our claims team or you can also choose to start your claim online at www.youi.com.au.
What information do I need to provide when making a claim?
- Your policy number
- A description of what happened, when and where
- The type and extent of the damage caused
- Details of anyone else who was involved such as name, address, licence and/or registration number
- Police Incident number (if the police were called)
What if I don’t know my policy number?
If you don’t have your policy number to hand that’s ok, the following information will help us locate your policy details:
- The policyholders name, address or date of birth or;
- For vehicle claims - the registration number of the insured vehicle or;
- For home claims, the address of the insured property.
How long do I have to lodge a claim?
You have 30 days from the date of the incident to lodge a claim; however it’s a good idea to contact us as soon as you’re able to. You can contact us 24/7 on 13 YOUI (9684) or start your claim online at www.youi.com.au. Excludes CTP claims.
Do I need to fill out any forms?
No, that’s our job. You just need to contact us with the details and we’ll take it from there.